Tuesday, September 2, 2008

On the Cloud Nine

Okay...this maybe ordinary act for certain people. But to me those acts made me melt down and I cried happily for that. Last Monday, I worked like usual. No, am not like other people enjoying their National Day off that Monday.

It was day one fasting. Woke up like usual. Had our sahur with oat and dates. To me it was enough since I'm not a heavy eater during sahur. Sent Zaim to Ma's place and Hubby sent me to office. My work ended at seven o'clock and it was raining. Thank God, Hubby came to the rescue and picked me up.

We had our 1st buka puasa in the car with dates and some kuih he brought from home. I was almost wet, uncomfortable but thankful for that beautiful day. Didn't go to terawikh since I was too tired. Hubby didn't too. Poor him. He must be exhausted that day.

This morning during sahur he made me even touched to my heart. Hubby made us rice and oat porridge with steamed sausage. Didn't finish the meal but it was worth the effort.

With all these acts, I felt like walking on the cloud nine. These simple acts made me love him even more. Cherish him even more. I'm very fortunate to have him as my hubby. And I thank him much for that.

Aku mau mendampingi dirimu
Aku mau cintai kekuranganmu
Selalu bersedia bahagiakanmu
Apapun terjadi
Kujanjikan aku ada

- Quoted from song - Aku Mau by Once

No comments: