Monday, September 1, 2008

August - My Super Busy Month

Every day in August was such a busy day. No weekends I have not done anything except going out here and there. Luckily Hubby was a sport. Whenever I say I wanna go here, I wanna go there; well basically he's my transport and brought me there. And I thank him for that. Made me loving him even more - (on the cloud nine statement hahah)

August was full of events. We had wedding, aqiqah and convocation during the whole month! Imagine how tired and broke we were? Can't tell ya. Tired of walking, talking and laughing. Did I mention that all my cousins love to laugh till we got tired? Wait and see. I'll try to find pictures of us laughing kay. Yes we're broke buying gifts and all. But it was worth it.

Nenek, Usu and Dina came all the way from Sibu just to celebrate Ain's convocation. It was raining and the event was a bit dissappointing. But I'm sure Ain was happy that she could gather the whole family to celebrate her grand day. And she made us wear red on that day. Patut la hujan haha. One more thing. She even brought along her BF to be introduced to us. Kakak borek Adik rintik hahah. Been there, done that. That's how I introduced my BF (now Hubby) to my family! Ah pecah rahsiaku hehe..

Oh, not to forget we had endless birthdays. My mama, Ain, my Mom-in-Law, my Dad-in-Law and many many friends. My cousin got a baby boy on 080808. Even my best friend, Za gave birth to a baby boy on August 11! I guess I should have an August baby as well so that we could make big birthday bash to celebrate hoho! Talk about family planning.

No comments: