Saturday, August 9, 2008

I guess I better start doing it, huh?

Love my profile pic? Well, I'm soo into it. It's a closer look of my lil' prince Zaim. I should thank to Zubye again for capturing such a wonderful shot.

Well, this is not about my Zaim or whomsoever. It's all about me doing this, BLOGGING. I've started before and I stopped. Now I'm doing it again. Having a platform to express whatever inside my mind, that's it.

I guess I better start doing something in my life for my own self as well. Before this, it's all about others. Now, it's my time!

Let's see what I have on my list. Well, I've listed 9 things that I want to do by next year (am not goin' to tell ya). Sort of a resolution. Wow! Can't believe I'm doing this.

Well at least I'm proud of myself that I've listed things that I want to do next year rather than not thinking of anything at all!

Am goin' to get myself a book. Book hunting!

No comments: